Jackie & Chris's Chicago Visit
After hearing one story too many about her parents visit, my cousin Jackie decided to come out to Chicago and visit for herself. She and her husband Chris made a quick weekend stop-over that started with a 10 hour flight delay out of Boston and ended with me sick in bed and out of commission all day Sunday. In between we made the most of our time with a tour of Millenium Park, a parade, lunch at the University Club, a few hours at The Art Institute, and a Chicago style stuffed pizza dinner followed by giant beers at the Brauhaus. Paul stepped it up on Sunday and showed our guests Navy Pier, took them on the Architectural Cruise and cooked them a very Midwest dinner (grilled brats and sauerkraut) while I stayed in bed. I hope you guys are already planning your next visit - I promise not to get sick next time!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home