The Last Hurrah in The Land of Enchantment
Paul and I spent a week in Taos, New Mexico - also known as the Land of Enchantment - with our good friends Alex & Peter. It was our last hurrah before Bustah arrives and shakes up our travel schedule. Paul got to do some skiing and I got to do some spa-ing, where I had a fantastic 60 minute prenatal massage by a woman who was incredibly talented but most definately on acid. We did some fly fishing (don't miss me pregnant and in hip waders below) with a locally famous guide and enjoyed the beautiful Southwestern blue sky and sunshine. We even took a late night trip to the Taos Mountain Casino home of "Pick a Truck or Take The Bucks". Paul lost $100 in 5 minutes and Alex and I lost $20 of quarters each in about 15 minutes. Needless to say it was a record visit for shortest amount of time spent in a casino...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home