Adventures with Simon
My name is Simon. My owners left me with some crazy people while they were away. These people are nuts. They wouldn't stop taking pictures of me the entire weekend and the girl kept calling me Magic. They took me on a "road trip". At first I thought they took me all the way to Switzerland (the car ride felt that long), but it was just Wisconson. We went camping in New Glarus State Park and then to some historical town called New Glarus (I swear to god it looked just like Switzerland). We went hiking, saw a prairie restoration project and, on the way back to Chicago, stopped in Lake Geneva so I could go swimming. The swimming was fun, but again, a hundred pictures. Finally I climbed into the back of the Jeep and went to sleep, just so they'd leave me alone. Here are some pictures:






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home