Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The New Man In My Life

Are you kidding me with this baby? He gets cuter every day. I absolutely could not wait until Christmas to meet my new nephew, especially once I saw that the pictures from when he was 5 days old looked totally different than the ones from when he was 2 days old and who knows what I might miss if I waited two more weeks. Not an option. So I got in Friday night at midnight and left Sunday at 4:00pm and spent the 18 waking hours in between holding my nephew (and approximately one hour stripping him down, wrapping him in a fur blanket and posing his little sleeping body so I could take about one hundred versions of the photo above). The flight home was worth every penny.

2 Comments:

Blogger Coleen said...

Holy Crap! I've got some competition.

12/13/2006 2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is the BEST picture! Love it! Hopefully we will be able to meet him soon after the Christmas-Crazies die down.

12/21/2006 8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home