Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hey Look What I Found! Pt. 2

Last year I bought this woven mirror for one of the bedrooms at the lake house for $130. At the time I thought it would also look perfect in our back entryway in Chicago but couldn't really justify either keeping it or buying another one.


















Last weekend I found this mirror in the trash - just kidding - I found it in Interiors Anew, a resale shop in Woodstock, IL for $29. While I don't think $130 an unreasonable amount to pay for the original mirror, finding an almost identical mirror for $29 absolutely made my day.


















My other find this week was a white tray table for $12. A little paint touch up and a $4 sheet of hand crafted Italian paper from Hanger 18 (a fabulous store in my hood) and it's the perfect bedside table for our guest bedroom.


















It's a good thing I love resale and antique stores so much, otherwise I could do some serious damage with all this extra time on my hands...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home